Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

RE/MAX Executive Club Award Winner-2013! Thank you to all my wonderful clients!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my wonderful clients for helping me earn RE/MAX's Executive Club Award-2013! Without your business and referrals, none of my success is possible; thank you! Details: Congratulations to Kasia Cordova for earning an Executive Club Award-2013, bestowed upon her by RE/MAX California and Hawaii Region. To become a member of the RE/MAX Executive Club, agents must have proven their skill and commitment to their clients. Throughout the year, these agents have reached a consistent level of achievement for the families they serve, and it is this success that qualifies them for the RE/MAX Executive Club.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Short Sales and Foreclosures

More Information

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP